Last Friday, Dewey stopped by for a spot of tea at Teaberry’s Tea Room—disappointed there were no flies in the lobster bisque soup, but it was delicious! This home was built in 1822. It is a Federal style Colonial with elegant Victorian touches. It was owned by Esther Fleming Lowrey, namesake of our town! The original house burned down, and it was a private home until 1970.
- Raccoons: Make a Mask in Time for Halloween!
- Morning Book Club Wednesday, October 25th at 10:30am
- Evening Book Club Thursday, October 19th at 7 pm
- Books About Bats! Monday, October 16 at 7 pm
- Movie: “The Founder” Wednesday, October 18, at 7 pm
- Story Hour in Spanish October 5 & 6
- Cuenta Cuentos Octubre 5 y 6
- Upcoming Children’s Events – Fall 2017